RESQ Centre & Hospital
The RESQ Centre and Rehabilitation Hospital in Pune houses and provides medical treatment and care to over 250+ animals at any given time. Our Onsite Ambulances or compassionate individuals from the general public bring in animals who are suffering from broken limbs, diseases, wounds or road accidents.
Our RESQ Centre staff which comprises of Veterinary Doctors, Veterinary Assistants and Animal Caregivers attend to in-patients, Sanctuary and Rehoming Centre animals daily. The RESQ Core Team and Volunteers assist in speedy recoveries by ensuring smooth management and providing personalised care to critical animals by bottle-feeding, baths, physiotherapy, and most importantly: showering them with love.
Click Here View the RESQ Centre & Hospital Layout
Online RESQ Management System
All RESQ data is recorded and managed in the RESQ Management System (RMS). The RMS is a web-based animal rescue organisation management system that was developed in close coordination with the working team at RESQ.
It serves two main functions:
- Records Animal Data: The RMS tracks the animals from the time they are reported, and is also used to streamline logistics of ambulance response. It is used to maintain detailed animal/patient records, and the system allows veterinarians to log in daily progress charts while the animal is under treatment.
- Donor Management: The RMS maintains the organisation’s contact database, aids in facilitating smoother donor relations, and enables the use of an efficient donation receipt system.
Benefits of the RMS:
- The RMS allows the management team to gain quick overviews on the organisation’s position -- whether animals or finances -- which are critical in decision-making and planning.
- It allows the senior management to assign tasks, ensure accountability of work done and internal transparency, and ensures that all records are easily accessible at any given time or place.
- It also eliminates paper use and communication errors, and improves efficiency.
- The RMS is also used as a repository of data to determine outbreaks of diseases, identify problem areas, and accurately arrive at statistics valuable to measure impact in animal welfare.